Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Two Weeks
This week we have been given the task to develop our own web quest, which will be due at the end of the semester. Also due at the end of the semester is our final project, which is a lesson plan developed with some sort of tie-in to what we have learned in this technology class. I am usually pretty apt at my computing skills, yet I have learned some new tricks that might be useful in the classroom. I already knew a lot of tricks when it came to developing powerpoint presentations, yet I am excited to eventually develop my own website for my future classes with the use of software like Frontpage. This sort of availability for students will be a great tool when accessing helpful study guides, formula sheets, important assignment dates, as well as grades. The latter of which will be most useful for parents!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment